Friday, February 5, 2010

Where the wind take you

Life's Little Lessons 9: Spontaneity is awesome, try it more often.

I would have to say that even thought today was perhaps one of the longest days I've had in a long time, it's has been a good day. Well besides getting a 79 on my Spanish exam, it's been a good day!

But on to today's lesson.

Life has just been slapping me around alot today, there were so many things that I could have written but some of them were kind of depressing and I've just gotten home from an awesome time (We'll get to that in a second) so I decided to keep things up beat! Cause I mean who likes a whiny little cry baby? Okay so I went with "Spontaneity is awesome, try it more often" because my favorite person in the world randomly grabbed me and said "Let's go see a movie!" and like that we pulled up Fandango and looked for movie times. We settled on the 8:05 showing of "Crazy Heart" at 7:30! Off we went like a fat person after a donut fresh out the oven and I must say I had a wonderful time. "Crazy Heart" was a really good movie, I recommend it you guys. In fact click here to read my full review of the movie! (Crazy Heart Movie Review) Continuing on, if it wasn't for Katherine's moment of pure genius I would probably be laying in bed getting some much needed sleep but who needs sleep when you have COFFEE. Actually I don't really drink coffee but I know the caffeine is supposed to be like crack and it fit the moment so i used it.....yeah anyway. Be more spontaneous people, just wake up and go do something totally random it will make your day!

Peace, Love and Chicken Grease
Philly

No comments:

Post a Comment